Here at MekongMonkey, we aim to regularly deliver fresh, updated insights, news, stories and services about Bitcoin and Cambodia. Today we strive to take the Monkey to the next level with a major upgrade.
Here’s an overview of all the significant changes:
- An entirely new design which should make navigating and reading the site a more pleasant experience.
- Deep integration with our other site bitcoincambodia.co
- We launched a Bitcoin Business Directory for Cambodia. It is our goal to compile a complete list of every single business in Cambodia that accepts or works with Bitcoin. We need your help for this! Please, send us your suggestions.
- The Resources pages are all cleaned up. Irrelevant information went into the trash; some new stuff was added, and the overall look and feel of the Resources pages got a makeover.
- There are now more ways to contact us.
- We still need your writing!
Bitcoin in Cambodia is a small niche with serious grow potential. Be part of the cryptocurrency evolution in Cambodia and contribute your content to MekongMonkey. Share a story, promote your business or share your expertise with the online community.
- For everyone who wanted to send us some beer money but didn’t know how: we’ve added a Support the monkey section. If you enjoy what we do, feel free to send some BTC our way; or any other major cryptocurrency thanks to ShapeShift integration.
We hope you enjoy the all new Monkey. Let us know what you think!
Get more MekongMonkey
Subscribe to our mailing list and get everything about Bitcoin and Cambodia in your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.